Mane Trail Stables was established in 2012 by Margaret Gitter. Margaret is an equine specialist with over 20 years experience with horses. She has always been passionate about the therapeutic and healing benefits of horses. After becoming certified in the EAGALA model, Margaret partnered up with mental health professionals in order to share her passion and help those in need.
Mane Trail Stables is located in Winfield, IL in the western Chicago suburbs. With over three acres of land in a quiet, residential area, you’d never think you were only minutes from I-88 and I-355.
- Beautiful outdoor setting surrounded by nature
- Quiet, peaceful environment and quaint, encouraging atmosphere designed to ensure confidentiality
- Equine specialist, EAGALA-certified
- Conveniently located in Chicago’s western suburbs; easy access from Naperville, Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, and surrounding towns
- Close to major expressways